Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Don't Fence Me In





Here are some more illos from my little immigration book. It was a fun book to do since I like working in this style. The downside is that I had to do them so fast, there's really no time for careful planning and had to just sort of wing it. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't work quite so well. I did kind of go nuts with the gaussian blur with this book, but it saved time since if it was gonna be blurry anyway, didn't have to spend too much time on it.

On the Illustration: Friday front, guess I didn't even make it the first week of my new resolve. I blame the Holiday. I had a really cool superstition to use too... oh well. I will try to get one done next week.

2 comments:

Lukáš Vlček said...

These pictures are really, really nice! I wouldn't hesitate to hang any of them on the wall in my room.

TheLoveByrds.com said...

Your new posts look great. I'm glad you are posting regularly. I love to see your stuff. How long did it take you to finish this rushed project?