Thursday, July 5, 2012

day 4: puppet theaters and pinterest

Pinterest is pretty cool, but I kind of forget it exists. But I have made a few boards, and they tend towards being a reference collection for my shadowbox projects I haven't gotten around to. And even though I haven't made an actual physical miniature puppet theater yet, I find excuses to make them in my Imagine Learning projects.

This is a screenshot from the opening bit of the Pin Pón animation.  I'm guessing it will be online soon and I'll post a link then. This is maybe more retablo than puppet theater, but it's all part of the same family to me.

 
This is from an unfinished activity that has some stacking dolls show up on the stage. The cool thing about this one is I used after effects to have lighting and set pieces move around in 2.5D space.

 Screenshot from After Effects to kind of show how the file is set up. Fun stuff.

So that's it for me today. Lots due tomorrow. Busy busy bee!


No comments: